- Registration is quick and easy - you will follow simple instructions to set up your security questions the first time you log in.
- You will answer five security questions from a drop down list with multiple questions (e.g. "what was the name of my first pet?"). Only you will know the answers to these questions. This will help protect against the loss, theft, misuse or compromise of your confidential data.
- Next you will "register" your computer or device with Qtrade Investor. If you access your account from a computer or device that you have not registered, you will be prompted to answer one of your security questions.
- Once you have registered for Web ID , you will only be prompted to answer one of your security questions if:
(i) you access your account from a computer or device that you have not registered or
(ii) you are performing certain transactions online.
- Always keep the answers to your security questions confidential - do not share them with anyone - including your family and friends.
- If you have additional questions about Web ID , please visit our
Web ID FAQ
Please Note: We will never ask you for your passwords or to confirm the answers to your security questions by telephone, fax or email.