Get up to $2,000 cashback
Use promocode “CASHOFFER2023” to open a Qtrade Direct Investing account.*
No one ever got ahead by standing still
Move forward with Qtrade. The more you invest, the more you get.
Up to $2000 cashback
- Open a new Qtrade account by March 1, 2023.
- Transfer in at least $5000 by March 31, 2023.
- Keep your account funded with at least $5000 until September 30, 2023.
- Receive your cash bonus in your account around October 31, 2023.
|I can get||If I fund|
|$1,000||$500k - $999k|
|$700||$250k - $499k|
|$500||$100k - $249k|
|$250||$50k - $99k|
|$150||$5k - $49k|
Frequently asked questions
The offer is only applicable to a maximum of one (1) eligible account for each new client. If you plan to open multiple eligible accounts, the offer will only be applied to the first eligible account approved by Qtrade.
This offer is open to both new and existing clients, but a new qualifying Qtrade account must be opened, even for existing clients.
What kind of account can I open to qualify for the offer?
A. Qualifying accounts include any personal individual or joint account opened online. Corporate and non-personal accounts and Delivery Against Payment (DAP) accounts are ineligible for this offer.
Q. When will I receive my cash bonus?
A. You’ll receive the bonus in your account around October 31, 2023.
Q: I want to know more about opening and funding accounts.
A: Get all the help you need at Help Centre.
Qtrade Direct Investing offers the tools, resources, and customer service that make it one of the most trusted online platforms.
EXPERT CLIENT SUPPORT
so you can move forward.
Ranked #1 online broker for client service 8 times in the past 6 years. Our educational resources are among the best in the industry.
All Qtrade clients also get other benefits
- Fees transparency – all our fees are detailed on our website, no surprise fees
- Extensive learning resources, including articles, FAQs, How-to guides, and videos
- No minimum funding to open an account
Start investing now with up to $2000 bonus today.
Open a new Qtrade account. See Terms and Conditions.